FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Where are you located?
In the U.S.A
2. Where are your peptides from?
We have a manufacturer here in the U.S.A
3. Where are your research chemicals from?
We have numerous sources throughout the world we source research chems from.
4. Do you guarantee the quality of your products?
Yes, all products are guaranteed but due to the handling of the products we can only refund unopened products. We will happily replace any product that has been opened and returned to us.
5. What is your order turnaround time?
All orders that are received by 11am will be shipped the same day.
6. Can you tell me how to use your products?
No we are only a supplier; we do not know how to use these products for research. Only qualified researchers should be purchasing these products.
7. What does it mean if I receive a BAN LETTER.
If you received a ban letter it means you have indicated to us that you intend on using these products for human use. These products are intended for research purposes only. If you have received a ban letter you will no longer be able to purchase products from us. Please return the products you have purchased for a full refund.
8. What happens if you don’t insure your package.
If you do not pay for the additional insurance on your order and its lost and damaged in the mail you are liable for the loss.
9. My package was lost or damaged in the mail and I paid for insurance.
Please allow 2 weeks before filing a claim with us if your package is lost. Once two weeks have passed, if you have not received your package email us at the email address on the contact page and we will reship your order. If your package is damaged which is EXTEREMLY rare send us image proof of the damaged product and we will resolve the issue.
10. How often can I expect to receive emails from you?
We will eventually be sending email promotions out twice a week.
11. How often can I expect to receive text messages from you?
We will eventually be sending weekly text blasts out to our customers.
12. Why am I receiving text messages I didn’t sign up for them?
13. I received the wrong order or I was missing something in my order?
If this happens feel free to reach out to us and we will resolve the issue. It does not happen often but may on occasion. We do take individual images of every order we send out to prevent reverse scamming.
14. Is my information protected?
Yes, we use 2048-bit Extended Validation SSL technology. In addition, our servers are housed outside of the U.S.A. beyond the federal governments’ jurisdiction.
15. I am having difficulty placing and order.
If you are having an issue placing an order, please feel free to contact us through the contact page on the site.
16. I want to place a BULK order. Is there any promotional discount?
Please feel free to contact us with any order greater than 50 peptides and 32 research chems.
17. Do you offer alternative payment methods other than credit cards?
Yes, accept cash app and venmo.
18. Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we ship throughout the world. There is additional shipping cost for international orders. All international orders are shipped USPS Express. Please keep in mind that it is your responsibility to know the laws in your country as far as receiving and possessing these products.
19. Can I use a different shipping address than the billing address on my credit card?
Sure, but additional verification will be done via email or over the phone.
20. I want to order a product but I don’t see it on your site.
We do our best to keep the more popular products on our site, if you want to order something and you don’t see it on the site feel free to contact us with your suggestion.